Vinaora Nivo SliderVinaora Nivo SliderVinaora Nivo Slider

High Court Employment Relations

When an employee is terminated unlawfully and no relief has been given then an application is made by the grieved person in the Tribunal. Once the Judgment is obtained and the orders are not satisfactory enough for the claimant then an appeal is filed in Court. Sometime the initial claim is filed in Court if it falls in the High Court Jurisdiction. There are some cases where employers have filed application against the employee. Some of the types of application that are filed in High Court are as follows:

  • Employment Relation Court
  • Employment Relation Court Appeal
You are here: Home High Court High Court Registry Employment Relations

Media Release

Keynote Address by Chief Justice Anthony Gates
at the Opening of the Fiji Law Society's Convention
"Fundamentals of Private Practice" 25th September 2015,
Novotel, Suva

Click here to view/download the speech.